As we officially welcomed Summer earlier this week, we wanted to take a look back at five of our favorite Spring looks from this past season.
5. We loved featuring overalls on the blog this Spring. Tara paired Citizens of Humanity overalls wih M.Gemi heels, Maui Jim sunglassess and a Chloé fringe bag. This look was adorable and easy, and the added sweater kept the early Spring chill away.
4. Off the shoulder tops are not only comfortable but sexy too, and we loved featuring them during Spring 2016. They can easily be paired with jeans, cut off shorts, or a nice pair of Rag and Bone black pants like Tara did here. Let us feel the sun on our shoulders!
3. Adding a bright splash of pink is a no brainer for Spring Fashion. Our favorite pink dress this season was by Sandro. We paired it with a Maje black leather jacket, a pale pink Jimmy Choo bag and Kate Spade sunglasses.
2. Starting to add white back into our wardrobe, we loved this ALC print dress with a black blazer from Portobello Road and a Chanel clutch.
1. Our absolute favorite look this Spring was this white linen jumpsuit by Vince. Tara paired it with a white Loeffler Randall clutch and nude Prada heels. It’s the perfect last Spring outfit before the full blown summer heat hits us.