It’s time to pack away winter boots and heavy coats and welcome bright colors, sunglasses and sunshine! Here are our recommendations for seven Spring essentials.
1. The Bag- The bag of the season is a personal favorite of Tara West Fashion. We love this Chloé Hudson Tasseled bag with its versatility to act as a cross body or a simple shoulder bag.
2. The Makeup- Trish McEvoy Ready to Wear Makeup Planner. This 12 piece makeup collection of Trish’s essentials will make getting event-ready easy.
3. The Nail Polish- Essie came out with a great line of Spring 2016 colors this year. Our favorites are the bright pink “Lounge Lover” (bottom middle), coral “Sunshine State of Mind” (top left) , Mint “Chillato” (top right) and light purple “Lilacism” (bottom left) to accompany our go to classic of pale pink “Ballet Slippers” (right middle).
4. The Braid- Whether it’s a classic French, a fun fishtail or a double dutch braid… we think that braids are all the rage! No matter what age you are, braids are the perfect addition to any outfit.
5. The Shoes- The price is right and one of the most comfortable shoes around in M. Gemi’s Marea lace up heel. This is one of our favorite go-to’s for spring. Also, if you’re in a pinch and need a shoe in a hurry, use the code tara001 at M.Gemi.com for free overnight shipping.
6. The Lip Gloss- Follow up Chanel Gloss Volume with any shade of Chanel Glossimer and your lips will be spring ready in no time.
7. The Hat- We love the budget friendly textured summer straw hat from J. Crew for $34.50 is wide brimmed, stylish and comes in black and tan. You will find yourself always reaching for this hat to protect yourself from the springtime sun.
We can't wait to start planning our warm weather wardrobes, and are sure you are feeling the same! Hopefully this list of seven Spring essentials will get you in the mood for some sunshine!